Reynolds Wheels are one of the top wheel brands here at Carbon Connection. We carry Reynolds road bike wheels, Reynolds mountain bike wheels, and Reynolds carbon wheelsets for everyday use all the way up to the top of the line Reynolds cycling wheels such as the Reynolds RZR 92 which has been rated the FASTEST CYCLING WHEELSET in the world.
Where are they made?
- Reynolds wheels are hand built in Utah and a lot of the carbon rims are laid up near our location in Miramar located in San Diego County. In that case you can bank on the fact that your investment is well worth it.
Why Reynolds Wheels?
- Reynolds cycling is a company that continues to update their technology and insists on improvement, quality, and performance. Throughout the years of our relationship with Reynolds cycling there is one major thing that we have noticed; Reynolds wheels stand up to the test. They are strong and don't seem to have problems.
- Reynolds wheels are priced accordingly and are right up there with the other top name brands in carbon cycling wheels although Reynolds wheels does offer several midline priced carbon wheelsets such as the Assault wheelset.
- The high end Reynolds wheels come with the DT SWISS 240 hubs which have proven the test of time as the best affordable cycling wheel hub on the market. DT SWISS and Reynolds wheels share a relationship that birthed one of the most technologically advanced wheelsets to this day; The Reynolds Forty Six Clincher.
Reynolds Aero Wheels
- In 2013 Reynolds wheels has introduced a new product line to their road bike wheel category featuring the new Reynolds 58 Aero and the new 72 Aero, not to forget the new 90 Aero. All of which are a Reynolds carbon clincher design that are ranking as some of the fastest road bike wheels on the planet. They have also improved on their reynolds mountain bike wheel line.