Smooth transition lines to levers and moderate drop for quick access down low
Ergonomic upper section with 3 degree sweep back and extended 31.8mm centre section which is compatible with clip-on aero bars.
Sanded stem and brake lever mount sections for no-slip component grip.
Refined for better performance and functionality, this high modulus carbon fiber road bike handlebar is lighter, stronger, stiffer and more comfortable than ever before!
- Unidirectional carbon monocoque provides the best strength-to-weight ratio possible and dampens road vibrations for quick acceleration
- Smooth transition lines to the levers and a moderate drop give you easy access down low
- Ergonomic upper section with 3° sweep and anatomic drops deliver comfortable support for the palm and heel of your hands
- Oversized diameter enhances strength, rigidity and virtually eliminates bar flex, giving you more control in and out of the drops
- Grooved cable guides improve aerodynamics
- Measured center to center
Like Ritchey stems, our handlebar offering is unrivaled, providing performance for every type and level of rider. Reach, drop, sweep, ergonomics and – where applicable – aerodynamics are optimized for each individual series. With the introduction of our Logic II line, individual characteristics are customized for each model for unprecedented fit. High modulus carbon fiber enables us to further refine the performance and functionality of our designs, adding sweep and shaped tops that mesh with the natural orientation of arms and wrists, relieving stress and providing ergonomic support for the palms and heels of your hands. The new superlight WCS Carbon Evolution™SL is a benchmark in carbon bar design, combining unsurpassed ergonomics, strength and light weight.
RITCHEY SUPERLOGIC EVOLUTION 2012 carbon HANDLEBAR